- Abortion Doctor Found Guilty On 3 Counts Of First-Degree MurderPosted 9 days ago
- Jodi Arias Found Guilty Of First-Degree MurderPosted 14 days ago
- Maryland Governor Signs Death Penalty RepealPosted 20 days ago
Father Faces Child Abuse Charges Over ‘Lil Poopy’ Rap Video
Police in Brockton, Mass., have asked state child welfare officials to investigate possible child abuse or neglect in the case of a 9-year-old who appears in sexually suggestive rap videos, USAToday reports.
Police said Monday they haven’t filed criminal charges or arrested the father of fourth grader Luie Rivera Jr., who goes by the stage name Lil Poopy. A Department of Children and Families spokeswoman confirms that officials are investigating whether the boy is being properly cared for.
The videos show the boy slapping a woman’s buttocks, engaging in sexually suggestive dances and glorifying drug use and materialism. The boy’s father, Luis Rivera, told the newspaper his son is acting and not doing anything wrong.
- Penis Pumping Woman Faces Manslaughter Charges
- School District Outlaws Father-Daughter Dances Over Discrimination
- Awareness, Enforcement Help Reduce Child Sex Abuse
- Jerry Sandusky Sentenced To At Least 30 Years In Child Sex Abuse Case
- Focus In Penn State Abuse Case Shifts From Accused To Alleged Victims