- Abortion Doctor Found Guilty On 3 Counts Of First-Degree MurderPosted 4 days ago
- Jodi Arias Found Guilty Of First-Degree MurderPosted 9 days ago
- Maryland Governor Signs Death Penalty RepealPosted 16 days ago
Three New Jersey Police Officers Shot
Three New Jersey police officers were shot early on Friday at their police station, and one was in surgery for his wounds, a hospital official said.
Reuters reports the suspected gunman, who had been brought to the Gloucester Township Police station for a domestic incident, was killed in the exchange of gunfire, local TV reported, citing police officials. Gloucester is in central New Jersey about 16 miles outside of Philadelphia.
- Mexico Charges 14 Federal Police Over Attack On U.S. Officers
- Four Shot Dead In Colorado Murder-Suicide
- Woman Sues Florida Police For Breaking Her Teeth, Naked Arrest
- New Jersey Allows Sandy Victims To Vote Via E-mail, Despite Objections
- Storm Brings Extra Day of Shopping to a New Jersey Town – NYTimes.com