- Abortion Doctor Found Guilty On 3 Counts Of First-Degree MurderPosted 10 days ago
- Jodi Arias Found Guilty Of First-Degree MurderPosted 15 days ago
- Maryland Governor Signs Death Penalty RepealPosted 21 days ago
Woman Ran Over Husband Because He Didn’t Vote (Against Obama)
A pregnant Arizona woman was arrested after allegedly running over her husband with her SUV upon discovering he did not vote in last week’s election.
Police say 28-year-old Holly Solomon was enraged when she discovered her husband Daniel did not vote because she believes President Obama’s re-election will bring hardship to their family, abc15.com reports.
Witnesses say Daniel Solomon attempted hiding behind a light post to escape his wife’s wrath and was running away when he was struck. He is now in critical condition at a local hospital.
Holly Solomon, who is six month pregnant, reportedly told officers she was only trying to scare her husband but accidentally hit the gas instead of the break. She was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated assault.
- New Jersey Allows Sandy Victims To Vote Via E-mail, Despite Objections
- Court Toons: Trump’s Combover Vote
- Appeals Court Gives Nevadans “Protest Vote”
- Can Your Boss Threaten to Fire You if You Don’t Vote for Romney? – David A. Graham – The Atlantic
- Note Demanding D.C. Sniper Release Found Under Murdered Pregnant Woman